- 63 percent of youth suicides are from fatherless homes
- 71 percent of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes
- 75 percent of all adolescent patients in chemical-abuse centers come from fatherless homes
- 80 percent of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes
- 85 percent of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes
- 85 percent of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes
- 90 percent of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes.
EMAIL TO SHARE YOUR INFO, REQUEST VIDEO APPOINTMENT, OR TO ASK QUESTIONS
The Best Daddy Project & Challenge - What's the purpose?
- The purpose of The BDP is to Hear, Help, Heal fathers and the families they support!
- The purpose of The BDP Challenge is to reach 1 Million People!
- $2500 Winner of video challenge on Father's Day
- Rally Support in preparation for the Press Release for OLFC's Community Programs and Services that will include services specifically for preparation for the Fatherhood and direct support to existing Fathers.
- The purpose of the donations is to build & maintain program operations.
How do I participate in The Best Daddy Project Video Challenge to Reach 1 Million People and Enter to Win $2500 on Father's Day 2015?
- STEP 1: Social Media - You must Like AND Share The Best Daddy Project page on Facebook. www.fb.com/thebestdaddyproject.shtml .
- STEP 2: Submit Your Video - You must upload or share a video on www.fb.com/thebestdaddyproject.shtml Be sure to save your video with your name and number portion of your address so that we can identify you if you are the randomly selected $2500 winner. (Example: "CoreyCamphor1310")
a.) Tell us how you are or someone else can be considered The Best Daddy just by communicating the positive actions or characteristics of yourself or the person;
b.) Tell us how you are preparing to be The Best Daddy, especially if you are expecting a new child;
c.) Tell us the circumstances that kept or keeps you from being The Best Daddy;
d.) Tell us how you feel not having a father has affected your life.
e.) Tell us what you might do if you are the $2500 winner.
*THESE SUGGESTION SHOULD GIVE YOU A FOCUS, BU NOT LIMIT YOUR CREATIVITY OR YOUR COMMUNICATION STYLE.
- STEP 3: Challenge - You must challenge at least 1 other person/people to do this same challenge within your video. THE MORE THE MERRIER!
- STEP 4: Make a Donation - Give at least $1 to OLFC's The Best Daddy Project (see link to the left of this page) or purchase The Best Daddy Project Song to download (download will be available soon).
- STEP 5: For Chicago Residents Only: If you need assistance creating your video, call for an appointment and we will meet with you to shoot the video for you at one of several locations in Chicago. Email us on this page or directly at email@example.com .
Other ways you might want to support:
- Paticipate with dialogues and panel discussions throughout our communities and college campuses.
- Request the Best Daddy song on the radio.
- Invite us to perform the song and/or lead talks and panel discussions at your school and religious or comnunity organizations.
- Engage the questions posed on facebook at www.fb.com/thebestdaddyproject.shtml .
AND AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
PUBLIC DISCLAIMER: By submitting videos, pictures or your story in any format, you give us permission to use any of its content to further the cause of OLFC's The Best Daddy Project. Organic Life Family & Community is not obligated to any compensation for submissions provided by any person or group.